CODESYS training for beginners
Half day ‘CODESYS training for beginners’ workshop
CODESYS training for beginners is an interactive, application focused workshop. It contains everything you need in order to learn the basics of CODESYS. The hands on focus gives delegates a solid starting point. With case studies to deliver a firm understanding of the platforms capabilities.
There’s no need for prior knowledge of programming in order to complete the course. Making it an ideal platform for those wishing to learn about physical or industrial computing. Although an understanding of desktop packages, such as Word or Excel is needed.
We also provide all required hardware to delegates for the duration of the course. So there’s no need to bring laptops or other devices. We cram a lot into this course, so to keep you focused and alert, we include refreshments through the day and lunch.
CODESYS training for beginners – Course overview:
Location: DAJO Solutions Head Office Duration: Half day
Refreshments: Included Lunch: Included
- Delegates should already have an automation project which they want to develop in mind.
- Delegates must be literate in basic desktop applications such as Microsoft Word or Excel. Or other Open Office equivalents.
- Object modelling for plain, succinct programming
- Data collection to support management reporting
- Conditional statements to enable process
This course is ideal for:
- People who need to learn how to deliver automation best practice in order to move their organisation forward.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Without support, design and programme a basic automated system including timers, contactors and conditional logic.
- Be able clearly and concisely add data logging functionality to an automation system.
- Recreate real world processes within a computer programme
Delegates will receive:
- Completion certificate (Subject to satisfactory completion of the course)
- Full documentation of course content
Training EnquiryTalk to us to find out more about our training programs
Some say that he taught Thomas Edison all he knew, and that his veins are twin and earth. All we know is: His name is Dave!